Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The final, final countdown

Today was a great day.

In the morning, I had a visit from a friend, who dropped off some really nice baby hand-me-
downs. I also had a massage, which was much needed! My sister arrived from San Francisco in the late afternoon - it was great that she was able to be here for the birth of the baby, just as she had been for Nico's birth.

In the evening, we took Nico to Grandpa Rich and Grandma Marilyn's house for a sleepover (since they would be taking Nico to school the next day while Vic and I went to the hospital). Then, Vic, Linda and I had dinner with my parents. We had a nice meal, a belated birthday celebration for Linda, whose birthday was a few days ago.

I asked Linda to take this photo of me, on the last day of my pregnancy. I am ready for this nine-month journey to end. Besides being emotionally prepared, I am more than ready physically - I'm huge!

1 comment:

Yippee Skippy said...

THAT's where the basketball went! Good, just in time for the Cavs season...