Tuesday, May 9, 2006

The love affair continues...

Nico is still deeply in love with me. It's actually bordering on ridiculous at this point. He is totally into me and completely NOT into his dad right now. At first, Vic found it kind of amusing but I think he's starting to feel a little left out now.

Every night, at bed time, Nico tries to cajole me into sleeping in his bed: "Sleep next to me, Mama! Bring your pillow! I love you! I love you, Mama Penguin!" (We just watched "March of the Penguins" together the other day.) Every morning, he wakes up, runs to our bedroom and jumps into bed between me and Vic. He wakes me with kisses and coos, "I love you so much! I am Nico Kitty Cat and you are Mama Kitty Cat and Daddy is Daddy DOG. Meow!"

Who knew that a three-year-old could be so passionate?


No comments: