Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's a...


It's a boy!
Originally uploaded by Chiubacca
boy!

Today, Vic and I saw fetal ultrasound photos of our baby. Nico's going to have a brother!

Before I left work for the ultrasound appointment, I told my officemates I'd let them know if I was having a boy or a girl. One of my co-workers, Susan, had given me two pairs of tiny baby shoes, a pink pair and a pair with trains on them. I took photos of both pairs of shoes so I could send the appropriate photo to the crew.

Susan has been a wonderfully calming influence on me during this pregnancy. She has two grown daughters of her own and her advice and wisdom has been really valuable. Early in the pregnancy, she predicted that I was carrying a girl, but recently, she said she was starting to feel that I would have a boy instead. She was right!

No comments: