Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Husband, My (Guitar) Hero


Guitar Hero Vic and his #1 Fan
Vic is a Guitar Hero maniac! He beat Guitar Hero 3 over the course of two nights - at the easy level, sure, but it's way better than I've been doing. After he beat it, he watched me play and was horrified to see me get booed off the stage. "Wow! That can happen?" he asked. I thought he was mocking me, but he really was genuinely surprised.

It's taking me a while to get the hang of it. "I thought you were a classically trained pianist," Vic said. "It's not the same," I growled. It took me a little while to get past Heart's "Barracuda", but I finally did. Now I just need to beat Tom Morello in a guitar battle.

Incidentally, Nico has no idea that we own this game. He has seen our XBox 360 console, but doesn't know what it *does*. Nolan, though, has been privvy to many late-night Guitar Hero jam sessions. He loves rocking out to Santana's "Black Magic Woman".

No comments: