Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to a lovely man


Happy Father's Day
Originally uploaded by Chiubacca
Nico made a very sweet Father's Day card for Vic.

The cover had a rocket ship heading into space ("because Daddy likes outer space") with a countdown of "5 4 3 2 1 0!!!!" I love that Nico used four exclamation points. I generally think one exclamation point is enough to convey a message, but I think it's OK for kids to use more if they want.

The inside of the card had a cute drawing of the family. All of us have orange faces. Interestingly, I am the tallest and have two pink hearts above my head. Nico said they are earrings. Vic appears only slightly taller than Nico. Also, I seem to have an abundance of black hair, whereas Vic, Nico and Nolan have none.

The best part was the message Nico wrote all by himself:
Dear Daddy
I love you so much as I wish.
You are so lovely.
You are the best dad!
Love Nico

1 comment:

T-Rot said...

No matter what the age, you can never have too many exclamation points!!!